Aurora hunt and peak local farm life
Pure amazing local experince in the magical Lappish scenery!
First we experience experiential trip to a local small horse ranch, where you can get to know the life of a local home. We visit in small horse ranch, where you can meet our flurry animals. You have opportunity to visit horse fence, feed the sheeps and petting huskies. And of course, our cute cat following us sometimes. You have chance to take photos with our animals and get to know them lifestyle as well.
Our horses live in open stable, so they can go inside and outside when they want. Arctic horses have very good heat-insulated fur, so they love to be outside. In our ranch we breed Finnhorses, so you can meet young foals and hear finnhorse history.
We have the hut too, where our guide can show you how to make fire by yourself. You can drink hot drinks, grill sausages and hear the stories about the northern lights. If you are very lucky, you can see them. We have own private little lake, where we can look the sky and feel the arctic nature.
This tour is suitable for all ages people who enjoy being in nature and like animals. All tours are limited to small groups (maximum is 8 people). Private group possibilities.
- You need your own weather-appropriate clothes
- The minimum number of participants required is two paying adults
Duration: 4 hour included transportation Rovaniemi city center to ranch
Price: 179€ / adult, 99€/ child (4-14 years)
- Transportation Rovaniemi city center to ranch and back
- Guided visit to the ranch
- Campfire drinks and sausages
The tour starts always with pick-up. Pick up points are:
- Rovaniemi city center
- Sky hotel Ounasvaara
- Santasport Resort Rovaniemi
- Arctic tree house hotel
- Santa Claus Village
- If you stay somewhere else, you can send a message and ask 🙂
Group size: minimum 2 paying adults, maximum 8 person
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- The right to make changes is reserved